Personal information We Collect
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. The first time you visit a page on the internet, a new cookie is created, which collects the information that can be accessed by the website operator. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, click here.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, credit card number, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use Order Information to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services (when the information aligns with the preferences you have shared with us.)
We use the Device Information that we collect to screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (e.g. generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to use your Personal Information, as described above.
We use Shopify to power our online store. Click here to learn more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page.
To opt-out of targeted advertising, please click the links below:
Additionally, you can opt-out of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal.
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter the Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
European residents have the right to access personal information and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. To exercise this right, please contact us.
Additionally, European residents’ information will be processed in order to fulfill contracts we have with you (e.g.if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Changes to this Policy
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
345 Plymouth St, Safety Harbor FL 34695, United States